Headquarters: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Role: Client Relations & Partnerships
Location: Fully Remote in the USA
Experience: 3+ years
Benefits: 80 hours PTO, wellness stipend, cell phone stipend, performance-based bonus
Hours: 40 hours/week, *attend 2x weekly all company zoom meetings
Noso Patches seeks a Client Relations Specialist to help our team of 7:
- Advise and support clients, offer solutions to achieve sustainability & business goals.
- Develop strategic plans that align with client priorities.
- Manage projects, improve efficiency, streamline processes, data entry.
About Noso Patches:
Our vision is a world without waste. NoSo ® Patches makes environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do-it-yourself patches. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. We partner with CEOs, product developers, warranty and repair techs, sustainability managers, designers & more to influence and create solutions that meet consumer needs sustainably by providing innovative products to extend the end of a products’ life cycle. We seek to hire souls with a bias for action, drive, and passion for changing the predominant consumption model and acceptance of waste. Together we collaborate, innovate, and provide design forward cutting-edge technology.
The position is full time, M-F working normal business hours. You must have a designated office and always have good internet connection available. Applicant will work closely with a team of activists who are passionate about being the change, they’d like to see in the world.
We encourage you to learn more about our values and culture before applying via our website, LinkedIn, this article, or this one… or this one. Or Instagram! We want you to feel confident that Noso Patches is the right fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to organize and complete daily and long term projects.
- Manage, schedule, and execution of trade shows and other patching events.
- Provide founder with support to execute sales goals.
- Takes ownership of sales goals.
- Responsive to team, ability to wear multiple hats.
- Nurture relationships with current and future clients through outreach, correspondence and follow up.
- Build and strengthen relationships with clients
- Understand customer goals, demonstrate how Noso can help meet their goals.
- Research and identify potential clients, put together sales presentations, and serve as a point of contact for existing clients.
- Data entry of wholesale and custom orders as needed.
- Work directly with production team to manage order details via Slack & Asana.
- Attend bi-weekly team production meetings.
- Upload .ai .eps files to project management system for production team.
- Manage details of each collaboration and partnership.
- Ability to think outside the box & respond to problems with positive mind set.
- Respond to various entrepreneurial items that may pop up with a can-do attitude.
- Coordinate product imagery assets with distributors, custom, key, and partnerships.
- Coordinate with order fulfillment team regarding order exceptions, subs, invoice discrepancy in a timely fashion.
- Advanced skills in maintaining Excel sheets, Asana, Slack, G-suite.
- Remote work experience, ability to follow SOPs.
- Analysis of data from a variety of sources to enable quick and accurate decision making.
- Accurate data entry, management, and reporting.
- Experience working with Quickbooks & ERP/MRP/CRM systems.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office products and ability to use basic features of Adobe Illustrator.
- Experienced with supply chain terminology and communicating with vendors, shippers, producers, fulfillment and other 3rdparty service providers.
- Customer service and negotiation skills.
- Conflict resolution skills, ability to anticipate team needs.
- Energetic and passionate.
- Works well in fast paced setting on cross functional team.
- Likes to help others.
- Desire to work for a growing company in the sustainability space.
- Intrinsic drive and independent.
- Outgoing and kind.
- Takes ownership of issues.
- Quick learner & thrives under pressure.
- Develops and continuously nurtures relationships.
- Enjoys learning complex topics.
- Accustomed to complex and fluid operating environments.
How to Apply:
Please, email a one-page resume, one page cover letter, in pdf format, and salary requirements to [email protected]. In order to be considered for this position, applicants must also include their favorite pun, riddle or poem.
<< Back to Careers