Headquarters: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Role: Print Production, Graphic Artist
Location: Fully Remote in the USA
Experience: 5+ years
Hours: 35-40 hours/week, *attend 2x weekly all company zoom meetings
Noso Patches seeks a Graphic Artist to help our team of 7:
- Create graphics for production
- Execute quarterly goals
- Manage projects & jobs
About Noso Patches:
Our vision is a world without waste. NoSo ® Patches makes environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do-it-yourself patches. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. We partner with CEOs, product developers, warranty and repair techs, sustainability managers, designers & more to influence and create solutions that meet consumer needs sustainably by providing innovative products to extend the end of a products’ life cycle. We strive to develop leaders of the sustainability movement within our community of staff, contractors, consultants, customers, vendors, consumers, and industry influencers. We seek souls with a bias for action, drive, and passion for changing the predominant consumption model and acceptance of waste. We strive to be an inclusive environment open to diverse backgrounds and perspective that guides us in building business relationship which deliver the best service and products in the industry. Together we collaborate, innovate, and provide design forward cutting-edge technology
The position is full time. Applicant will work closely with a team of activists who are passionate about being the change, they’d like to see in the world.
We encourage you to learn more about our values and culture before applying via our website, LinkedIn, this article, or this one… or this one. Or Instagram! We want you to feel confident that Noso Patches is the right fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead creative team, help layout print assets as needed for all custom, inline and other special projects.
- Oversee and help evolve the Noso brand in every channel.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to grow the product roster with successful extensions and collaborations.
- Lead, inspire and direct the creative process from concept to implementation. Assign projects coach and evaluate a junior designer in the execution of prescribed designs to our brand standards
- Manage and cultivate the career development of a direct report and maximize their talent and the talents of external creative partners
- Shape brand standard and create procedures to ensure all products and consumer-facing assets are brand appropriate. Maintain exceptionally high standards for all creative team output
- Plan, interpret and develop the visual style and overall layout of marketing and sales collateral. This includes store signage, POP, promotional materials, event materials, emails, print advertising, website, and social media execution
- For Noso Digital, develop and provide assets and tools for new creative concepts, develop creative ideas and graphical treatments, website, presentations, graphics, and other sales tools
- Oversee maintenance of nosopatches.com and liaise with the Director of Operations and CEO to achieve E-comm strategies
- Help Director of Operations and CEO with the implementation and adoption of internal protocols & SOPs
- Oversee maintenance of all social media channels, this includes but is not limited to TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Metaverse.
- Work closely with the wholesale and custom department to develop their visual marketing and partnership material and ensure brand consistency
- Oversee all timelines, deliverables, and budgets to ensure profitability. Understand the business side of design
- Elevate customer experience through design whenever possible.
- Develop or guide exceptional and well-crafted copy that speaks to the Noso customer
- Contribute to the overall creative spark of the team by staying on top of creative trends and pro-actively sharing ideas to foster evolution within the team
- Ideate and oversee all product photography including e-commerce shots, marketing photography and lifestyle photography
- Support the creative process and aspects of client pitches and proposals, internal & external sales support.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve Noso’s goals, this includes but not limited to PR agencies, marketing professionals, website developers, etc.
- Partner with founder on artist communication and meticulously organize and maintain all artist assets and contracts
- Design, develop and maintain our newsletter to all channels. Break out messaging as need to each customer, this includes but not limited to D2C, B2B, brewery, private label, custom, etc.
- BA or BFA in Art, Design, Photography, Media, or a BA in Related Field with Combined Work Experience
- 5+ years experience in the design industry or a very related field
- Experience and knowledge in the Outdoor Industry
- A strong breadth of work, showing polished examples of real-world projects
- Strong typography and overall conceptual skills
- Serious excitement for the world of design, art and illustration
- Mastery of core Adobe Creative Suite of products and an interest in learning new tools as needed
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to clearly communicate abstract creative concepts
- Leadership DNA and the desire and experience to help mentor team members in their creative growth
- A healthy confidence combined with the ability to check your ego at the door
- A strategic thinker who can be comfortable with ambiguity
- Stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills, and the ability to effectively allocate resources
- E-commerce history and gift/home product and packaging design experience are both pluses
How to Apply:
Email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must include design samples via pdf or link to online portfolio, and a resume.
<< Back to Careers