Headquarters: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Role: Print Production, Graphic Artist
Location: Fully Remote in the USA
Experience: 5+ years
Pay: $52k-66,560 salary/exempt employee
Benefits: 80 hours PTO, wellness stipend, cell phone stipend, performance-based bonus.
Hours: 40 hours/week, *attend 2x weekly all company zoom meetings
Noso Patches seeks a Graphic Artist to help our team of 7:
- Create graphics for print production
- Execute quarterly goals
- Manage projects & jobs
About Noso Patches:
Our vision is a world without waste. NoSo ® Patches makes environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do-it-yourself patches. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. We partner with CEOs, product developers, warranty and repair techs, sustainability managers, designers & more to influence and create solutions that meet consumer needs sustainably by providing innovative products to extend the end of a products’ life cycle. We seek to hire souls with a bias for action, drive, and passion for changing the predominant consumption model and acceptance of waste. Together we collaborate, innovate, and provide design forward cutting-edge technology.
The position is full time, M-F working normal business hours. You must have a designated office and have good internet connection available at all times. Applicant will work closely with a team of activists who are passionate about being the change, they’d like to see in the world.
We encourage you to learn more about our values and culture before applying via our website, LinkedIn, this article, or this one… or this one. Or Instagram! We want you to feel confident that Noso Patches is the right fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Layout print production assets to spec sheet as needed for all custom, inline and other special projects as needed.
- Create beautiful patch designs that inspire others to keep stuff in use.
- Self-direct the creative process from concept to implementation, maintain high standards.
- Assist operations team with the implementation and adoption of SOPs
- Manage timelines, deliverables, and budgets to ensure profitability. Understand the business side of design.
- Contribute to the overall creative spark of the team by staying on top of creative trends and pro-actively sharing ideas to foster evolution within the team.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team to grow the product roster with successful extensions and collaborations.
- Conform to brand’s visual style in the design of all marketing assets. This includes retail store signage, POP, trade show promo materials, special event, print advertising.
- Create and update website page headers, execute collab back link web pages with partners, re-size product photography to spec, and anticipate other seasonal graphics and collaboration launch assets as needed in conjunction with our e-commerce strategies.
- Design graphics per campaigns for all social media channels, this includes but is not limited to TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Metaverse.
- Design, develop and maintain our newsletter in all channels. Break out messaging as need to each customer, this includes but not limited to D2C, B2B, E-commerce, brewery, private label, etc.
- Work closely with wholesale and custom sales team to develop visual partnership material and ensure brand consistency synergy is met, as needed.
- Elevate customer experience through design whenever possible.
- Attend bi-weekly team production meetings.
- Design client pitches and proposals, internal & external sales support.
- Work closely within cross-functional teams to achieve Noso’s goals, this includes but not limited to partners, PR agencies, marketing professionals, website developers, etc.
- BA or BFA in Art, Design, Photography, Media, or a BA in Related Field with Combined Work Experience
- 5+ years experience in the design industry or a very related field
- Experience working remote and on fast paced agile team.
- Experience and knowledge in the Outdoor Industry.
- A strong breadth of work, showing polished examples of real-world projects
- Serious excitement for the world of design, art and illustration
- Mastery of core Adobe Creative Suite of products and an interest in learning new tools as needed
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to clearly communicate abstract creative concepts
- Leadership DNA and the desire and experience to help mentor team members in their creative growth
- A healthy confidence combined with the ability to check your ego at the door
- A strategic thinker who can be comfortable with ambiguity
- Stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills, and the ability to effectively allocate resources
- E-commerce history and gift/home product and packaging design experience are both pluses
- Creative & energetic.
- Works well on fast paced cross functional – agile teams.
- Quick to design & loves the grind.
- Desire to work for a fast growing company in the sustainability space.
- Intrinsic drive and independent.
- Outgoing and kind.
- Takes ownership of issues.
- Quick learner.
- Develops relationships, good communicator.
- Enjoys learning complex topics.
- Accustomed to complex and fluid operating environments.
How to Apply:
Please, email a one-page resume, one page cover letter, in pdf format, and salary requirements to [email protected] In order to be considered for this position, applicants must include design samples via pdf or link to online portfolio.
<< Back to Careers