Mid-Atlantic Sales Rep
Our vision is a world without waste. NoSo ® Patches makes environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do-it-yourself patches. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill.
We’re looking for a motivated superstar to join our team.
The position is a contract position, pay is commission based.
We’re looking for a sales representative in the Mid-Atlantic region of the US. The candidate will be a rock star at selling accessories, and private label. This is a count and fill position, so if you sell sunglasses, goggles, hats or maybe even soft goods (think puffy jackets, tents, sleeping bags, etc.) you will crush it! The perfect candidate will be professional and engaging while building and maintaining relationships with potential customers. Customer service, flexibility, and professionalism are a must! Our customers are everything, they are always right, and we would not be here without all their support. They are our number one priority.
The position requires the ability to communicate effectively to a diverse group of customers, including but not limited to outdoor specialty, hunting and fishing, farm and workwear, private label.
Candidates must have their own reliable vehicle, provide their own transportation and manage their own schedule. Knowledge of the Noso Brand is a must and knowledge of various industries is a plus.
- Presentation of product program and new products to prospective customers. This includes corporate, private label, specialty etc.
- Execution of monthly targets, annual sales forecasting and monthly updates.
- Making sales calls to current and potential clients
- Demonstrate product knowledge and a love for sustainability.
- At least 21 years of age
- 5+ years experience in outdoor/corporate sales
- Strong communication, attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a variety of personalities
- Ability to organize and mail samples to be sent to potential customers
- Ability to organize and pre-plan
- Attendance at various regional shows
- Produce sales independently with minimum direction
- Experience with Adobe Suite, Quickbooks, Dropbox and G-Suite a plus!
Job Type: Contract
Job Pay: Commission
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email the current brands you sell, your resume, cover letter, along with references to email@example.com.