Headquarters: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Role: Sales Coordinator
Location: Fully Remote in the USA
Experience: 3+ years
Hours: 35-40 hours/week, *attend 2x weekly all company zoom call
Noso Patches seeks a Sales Coordinator to help our team of 7:
- Communicate with customers
- Data entry
- Coordinate projects
About Noso Patches:
Our vision is a world without waste. NoSo ® Patches makes environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do-it-yourself patches. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. We partner with CEOs, product developers, warranty and repair techs, sustainability managers, designers and more to influence and create solutions that meet consumer needs sustainably by providing innovative products to extend the end of a products life cycle. We strive to develop leaders of the sustainability movement within our community of staff, contractors, consultants, customers, vendors, consumers and industry influencers. We seek souls with a bias for action, drive and passion for changing the predominant consumption model and acceptance of waste. We strive to be an inclusive environment open to diverse backgrounds and perspective that guides us in building business relationship which deliver the best service and products in the industry. Together we collaborate, innovate, and provide design forward cutting-edge technology
The position is part time. Applicant will work closely with a team of activists who are passionate about being the change, they’d like to see in the world.
We encourage you to learn more about our values and culture before applying via our website, LinkedIn, this article, or this one… or this one. Or Instagram! We want you to feel confident that Noso Patches is the right fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Data entry of wholesale and custom orders.
- E-mail custom and wholesale look books to potential customers.
- Work directly with COO and production team to manage order details via Slack.
- Track and communicate pre-order and asap customer orders.
- Coordinate with reps regarding design specs for custom orders.
- Attend bi-weekly team production meetings.
- Upload .ai .eps files to project management system for production team.
- Ability to think outside the box & respond to problems with positive mind set.
- Respond to various entrepreneurial items that may pop up with a can do attitude.
- Work on various sales and marketing projects to help reach company goals (blogs, videos, etc.)
- Coordinate product imagery assets with distributors, wholesale and custom accounts.
- E-mail purchase orders for approval to sales force and customers.
- Coordinate with order fulfillment team regarding order exceptions, subs, invoice discrepancy in a timely fashion.
- Research and identify potential clients, put together sales presentations, and serve as a point of contact for existing clients.
- Advanced skills in maintaining Excel sheets.
- Analysis of information from a variety of sources to enable quick and accurate decision making.
- Data entry, management, and reporting.
- Experience working with Quickbooks & ERP/MRP systems.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office products and ability to use basic features of Adobe Illustrator.
- Experienced with supply chain terminology and communicating with vendors, shippers, producers, fulfillment and other 3rdparty service providers.
- Customer service skills.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently with intrinsic drive.
- Experience negotiating contracts.
Quality of work:
- Accurate record keeping, detail oriented & organized.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and handle a variety of tasks and varying priorities.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Creative & witty.
- Outdoorsy and respectful of our planet.
- Desire to work for a growing company in the sustainability space.
- Intrinsic drive and independent.
- Outgoing and kind.
- Takes ownership of issues.
- Quick learner.
- Develops relationships.
- Enjoys learning complex topics.
- Accustomed to complex and fluid operating environments.
Please submit resumes and cover letter to [email protected] , no phone calls or drop ins.
<< Back to Careers