Headquarters: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Role: Sales & Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Remote in the USA considered
Experience: 3+ years
Hours: 40 hours/week, *attend 2x weekly all company zoom calls + weekly 1:1s
Pay: hourly $17-$24 DOE
NoSo Patches seeks a Sales & Customer Service Coordinator to help our team of 7:
- Data entry custom & wholesale orders.
- Coordinate customer and partner experience.
- Coordinate details to design and production team.
About NoSo Patches:
Our vision is a world without waste. NoSo ® Patches makes environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do-it-yourself patches. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. We partner with CEOs, product developers, warranty and repair techs, sustainability managers, designers and more to influence and create solutions that meet consumer needs sustainably by providing innovative products to extend the end of a products life cycle. We strive to develop leaders of the sustainability movement within our community of staff, contractors, consultants, customers, vendors, consumers and industry influencers. We seek souls with a bias for action, drive and passion for changing the predominant consumption model and acceptance of waste. We strive to be an inclusive environment open to diverse backgrounds and perspective that guides us in building business relationship which deliver the best service and products in the industry. Together we collaborate, innovate, and provide design forward cutting-edge technology
The position is full time. Applicant will work closely with a team of activists who are passionate about being the change, they’d like to see in the world.
We encourage you to learn more about our values and culture before applying via our website, LinkedIn, this article, or this one… or this one. Or Instagram! We want you to feel confident that NoSo Patches is the right fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Data entry of wholesale and custom orders. EDI experience a must!
- E-mail custom/private label and wholesale look books and electronic order forms to potential customers.
- Work directly with COO and production team to manage all order details via Slack – e-commerce, wholesale and private label.
- Track and communicate pre-order and asap customer orders.
- Coordinate with reps regarding design specs for custom and private label orders.
- Attend bi-weekly team production meetings.
- Upload .ai .eps files to project management system for design and production team.
- Ability to think outside the box & respond to problems with positive mind set.
- Respond to various entrepreneurial items that may pop up with a can do attitude.
- Coordinate product imagery assets to designers, distributors, wholesale and custom/private label accounts.
- E-mail purchase orders for approval to sales force and customers.
- E-mail invoices to sales force and customers.
- Coordinate with order fulfillment team regarding order exceptions, subs, mis-picks, mis-ships, invalid email adresses that won’t validate in Shipstation, invoice discrepancy in a timely fashion.
- Research and identify potential clients, put together sales presentations, and serve as a point of contact for both future and existing clients.
- Attend tradeshows and consumer shows as needed. Coordinate booth logistics.
- Follow up on leads, and be amazing at making team Noso look amazing on the front end of everything we do.
- Advanced skills in maintaining Excel sheets.
- Analysis of information from a variety of sources to enable quick and accurate decision making.
- Data entry, management, and reporting.
- Experience working with Quickbooks & ERP/MRP systems.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office products and ability to use basic features of Adobe Illustrator.
- Experienced with supply chain terminology and communicating with vendors, shippers, producers, fulfillment and other 3rdparty service providers.
- Customer service skills, offering solutions, providing feedback, and making our customers look good.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently with intrinsic drive.
- Experience negotiating contracts.
Quality of work:
- Accurate record keeping, detail oriented & organized.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and handle a variety of tasks and varying priorities.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to take notes, and follow up with all the leads according to sales calendar.
- Outdoorsy and respectful of our planet.
- Desire to work for a high growth company in the sustainability space.
- Intrinsic drive and independent.
- Outgoing and kind.
- Takes ownership of issues.
- Quick learner.
- Develops relationships.
- Enjoys learning complex topics.
- Accustomed to complex and fluid operating environments.
Please submit resumes and cover letter to email@example.com , no phone calls or drop ins.
<< Back to Careers