Headquarters: Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Role: Warehouse Associate
Location: Jackson, Wyoming
Experience: entry level
Pay: $17-$23 per hour/part time
Hours: 10-20 hours/week, 4-5 hour/day
NoSo Patches seeks a Warehouse Associate to help our team:
- Fulfillment logistics, receiving and storing inventory.
- Assemble, process, pick, & pack e-comm, wholesale & custom orders.
- Ensure shipping schedules are met, assemble, inspect, and check product for damages.
About NoSo Patches:
Our vision is a world without waste. NoSo ® Patches makes environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do-it-yourself patches. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. We partner with CEOs, product developers, warranty and repair techs, sustainability managers, designers & more to influence and create solutions that meet consumer needs sustainably by providing innovative products to extend the end of a products’ life cycle. We seek to hire souls with a bias for action, drive, and passion for changing the predominant consumption model and acceptance of waste. Together we collaborate, innovate, and provide design forward cutting-edge technology.
The position is part time, M-F working normal business hours. Perfect for Mom’s who want to work mid day, skiers + late risers. Applicant will work closely with a team of activists who are passionate about being the change, they’d like to see in the world.
We encourage you to learn more about our values and culture before applying via our website, LinkedIn, this article, or this one… or this one. Or Instagram! We want you to feel confident that NoSo Patches is the right fit for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Process, package, and ship orders accurately.
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Check, verify and fill customers invoices. Quickbooks experience a plus.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Help with assembly as needed.
<< Back to Careers