We’re Hiring! Join Our Team! Details Below!
Noso ® Patches are the coolest D.I.Y all – purpose patches that add flair and repair your gear. The hippest start up in town, is actively seeking a motivated, outdoor-loving, driven, entrepreneurial superstar to join our rapidly growing business. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. Applicant will work closely with CEO who is passionate about creating a change, she’d like to see in the world.
– Position based in Jackson, Wyoming. Virtual considered.
Sales, Customer, Operations Coordinator:
- Data entry of wholesale and custom orders.
- E-mail custom and wholesale look books to potential customers.
- Work directly with COO and production team to manage order details via Slack.
- Shadow CEO until up to speed with all aspects of company, emulate brand vibe and stoke at all times.
- Track and communicate pre-order and asap customer orders.
- Coordinate with reps regarding design specs for custom orders.
- Attend bi-weekly team production meetings.
- Upload .ai .eps files to project management system for production team.
- Ability to think outside the box & respond to problems with positive mind set.
- Respond to various entrepreneurial items that may pop up with a can do attitude.
- Work on sales and marketing projects to help reach company goals (blogs, videos, etc.)
- Coordinate product imagery assets with distributors, wholesale and custom accounts.
- E-mail purchase orders for approval to sales force and customers.
- Coordinate with fulfillment team regarding order exceptions, subs, invoice discrepancy in a timely fashion.
- Research and identify potential clients, create sales presentations, and serve as a point of contact for existing clients.
- Maintain accurate inventory and communicate to team current Availability to Ship.
- Prepare sales reports for Director of Sales.
- Update and Maintain information on B2B and B2C platform.
- Advanced skills in maintaining Excel sheets.
- Analysis of information from a variety of sources to enable quick and accurate decision making.
- Data entry, management, and reporting.
- Experience working with Quickbooks & ERP/MRP systems.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office products and ability to use basic features of Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with online merchant platforms a plus.
- Experienced with supply chain terminology and communicating with vendors, shippers, producers, fulfillment and other 3rdparty service providers.
- Customer service skills.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently with intrinsic drive.
Quality of work:
- Accurate record keeping, detail oriented & organized.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and handle a variety of tasks and varying priorities.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Creative & witty.
- Outdoorsy and respectful of our planet.
- Desire to work for a growing company in the sustainability space.
- Intrinsic drive and independent.
- Outgoing and kind.
- Takes ownership of issues.
- Quick learner.
- Develops relationships.
- Enjoys learning complex topics.
- Accustomed to complex and fluid operating environments.
Pay: Depends on Experience.
Hours: Part Time – Independent Contractor
Please submit resumes and cover letter to email@example.com , no phone calls or drop ins.