About NoSo Patches:
We are a mission driven brand. We make environmental and social change through extending the life of clothing by using hi-tech all – purpose do it yourself patches. We partner with CEOs, product developers, warranty and repair techs, sustainability managers, designers & more to influence and create solutions that meet consumer needs sustainably by providing innovative solutions to extend a product’s life. We seek to hire souls with a bias for action, drive, and passion for changing the predominant consumption model and acceptance of waste. Together we collaborate, innovate, and provide design forward cutting-edge technology to various stakeholders across multiple industries.
We encourage you to learn more about our values and culture before applying via our website, LinkedIn, this article, or this one… or this one. Or Instagram! We want you to feel confident that NoSo Patches is the right fit for you.
Position Overview: This person will wear multiple hats and at times make quick decisions on the fly. This person will provide coaching, mentoring and leadership to hold the team accountable. From customer experience, to design, to production, to fulfillment, this person will oversee the team and continue to develop and support as needed. This includes researching and implementing software to reduce redundancy, create and implement efficient workflows, interviewing, recruiting talent… and sometimes taking the cardboard to the recycling center too. This person will continue to create a people-centered culture, ensure daily business operations run smoothly, help founder/CEO continue to scale company collaboratively. You will work closely with a team of activists who are passionate about being the change they’d like to see in the world.
- Help refine and drive 1-3-5-year long range plan; delivering financial results aligned with mission, vision, values.
- Define and execute staffing plan to achieve goals.
- Unite the team behind strategy and identify the most effective means to bring it to life. Modify and pivot in collaboration with people and partners as needed.
- Continue to enhance a culture and work environment that makes Noso Patches an employer of choice.
- Create a team that learns and wins together, blends diverse experiences and personalities, and demonstrates trust, vulnerability, transparency, and accountability.
- Foster a strong relationship with CEO that balances time implementing strategic vision, operational priorities, and reporting. Think like CEO, bootstrapped, nimble, efficient.
- Bring optimism and energy to the team even when obstacles arise.
- Ensure the company evolves functional capabilities, structure, cross-functional process, and systems (ERP, EDI, CRM, HR function etc.) to support and match the scale of the business.
- Help develop and execute revenue roadmap through market expansion, accessing new channels (Enterprise, Industrial), product development, customer experience, and deep pride in company mission and purpose. Always add value, always strive for success.
- Develop ESG and systems to showcase the brands overall impact. Improve systems as needed to help with accountability in all aspects of the business.
- Learn and grow with the CEO and team. Meet them where they are.
- Work to remove founder/CEO from day to day. Take things off her plate so she can tap into her unique abilities which are financial, strategy, sales and business development.
- Sees challenges as opportunities.
- Contributes to new ideas in relation to all operations.
- Manage HR, people, vendors, contractors both internal and external.
- Manage company calls, 1:1s, staff off-sites, in person and in a remote environment.
- Ensure deadlines are met. Improve turnaround times & efficiency.
- Manage IT, password management, insurance, and other operational systems as necessary.
- Forge and develop a high-performance Noso Leadership Team – train leaders to collaborate and focus on what is best for the brand first, and their function second. Help people succeed, focus on strengths.
- Maintain our high-performance environment with a sense of urgency, action orientation and accountability.
- Assist CEO with the various budgets and continue to dream big.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- 3-5 years’ experience leading a brand during a growth phase, delivering full P&L results in a mission-driven organization.
- The ideal candidate will have entrepreneurial company experience leading through fast growth.
- Demonstrated success leading cross functional teams to achieve collaborative results.
- Success in implementing and sustaining financial and operational excellence.
- Outstanding leadership skills: inspiring, empowering, and developing leaders and teams to achieve strategic goals while fostering a respectful, accountable, and productive culture.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and engaging presentation capabilities.
- Advanced ERP, Excel, CRM implementation and defining process abilities.
- Travel Required.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited University.
Salary: $90,000 – $120,000 – depending on experience. Remote applicants considered.
Perks include – generous PTO, company paid holidays, health care stipend, technology stipend, phone stipend, casual work environment, access to industry discounts, performance based bonus, and yearly wellness benefit.
To apply please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com – no walk ins or phone calls please.
Though we wish we could reach out to all applicants personally, you will only be contacted directly should you be chosen to move forward in the interview process. Candidates not chosen for this opportunity are encouraged to check back often for other roles as they are posted. Keep trying!