We’re Hiring! Join Our Team! Details Below!
Noso ® Patches are the coolest DIY all – purpose patches that add flair and repair your gear. The hippest start up in town, is actively seeking a motivated, outdoor-loving, driven, entrepreneurial superstar to join our rapidly growing business. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. Applicant will work closely with CEO who is passionate about creating a change, she’d like to see in the world.
– Position based in Jackson, Wyoming. Virtual considered.
Job Title: Print Production Artist & Designer
You’d Report To: CEO, Director of Operations, Production Team
This position is for a very special type of creative. This is a design-photo-web-print hybrid where you will be challenged daily to create various mediums with various programs.
This designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that supports the brand and business objective from concept to completion. These designs will include the marketing projects, programs and tasks associated with new and updated sales tools and product support material to include national advertising, brochures, presentations, POP and national marketing promotions/campaigns.
- The ideal candidate will possess a four-year degree in Graphic Design or related field and a minimum of two years design experience.
- Ability to create vector artwork & design from a spec sheet.
- Highly motivated and a high level of initiative; ability to work independently, under minimal supervision in support of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Produce compelling designs for internal and external clients, both creatively and effectively, in multiple media types including, but not limited to print, digital and collateral.• Assist in the creative and production of special events and/or meetings throughout the year and needs to be able to travel to events up to twice a year if required.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Demonstrates knowledge of printing techniques/requirements for developing print-ready mechanical files and work directly with print vendors to ensure quality and maintain cost standards.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Pages on a Mac platform. Ability to produce and be able to speak to web and digital related media is a plus. Ability to design and code websites, or at least the willingness to learn this, as well as other new skills.
- Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, as this individual will be interacting with executive management, as well as daily client interaction.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively under strict timelines with minimal supervision.
- Maintain best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization and versioning control
- Seek out new design perspectives, technologies and bring ideas and innovation to the table.
- Must possess excellent decision making skills and be able to take action with minimal guidance. Ability to open and close the office.
- Possess a positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients. Be solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
- Candidate will put time-management skills and ability to work under pressure to the test in this fast-paced corporate environment.
Hours:Part Time – Independent Contractor.
Pay: Depends on experience.
- BA or BFA in Art, Design, Photography, Media, or a BA in Related Field with Combined Work Experience.
- 2+ years experience in the design industry or a very related field.
- Experience and knowledge in the Outdoor Industry.
- Extremely High Self-Initiative: Be super stoked about your job and don’t require hand-holding.
- Creative Badass: You need to be extremely talented at what you do, passionate, and creative under pressure. You need to have the skills and experience to back this up.
- Software: You need to be an expert with the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Bridge.
- Camera Savvy: You need to know how to work a camera, both technically and aesthically.
- Approachable: You need to be able to interact with clients in a professional, genuine manner. We love our clients and treat them that way.
- Professional: No slackers, no bums. You need to have your **** together, show up on time, answer emails, and hit deadlines every single time.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Able to Handle Rejection This art is for our clients, no egos allowed.
- Able to Work Independently, but also a creative collaborator.
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Outdoor Industry.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected] , no phone calls or drop ins.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must include design samples via pdf or link to online portfolio, and a resume.