We’re Hiring! Join Our Team! Details Below!
Noso ® Patches are the coolest DIY all – purpose patches that add flair and repair your gear. The hippest start up in town, is actively seeking a motivated, outdoor-loving, driven, entrepreneurial superstar to join our rapidly growing business. Our mission is to reduce textile waste by keeping gear in use and out of the landfill. Applicant will work closely with CEO who is passionate about creating a change, she’d like to see in the world.
– Position based in Jackson, Wyoming. Virtual considered.
Position responsibilities include:
- Manage and purchase raw materials, supplies for existing products UPC
- Maintain and update UPC codes as needed.
- Coordinate and track supply chain logistics as needed.
- Track ordering progress and address problems as needed.
- Work closely with accounting department and legal to resolve problems, set up new vendor accounts and collaborate on vendor inquires or issues.
- Work closely with sales team to forecast inventory needs and track custom orders through the supply chain.
- Communicate timetables and customer expectations to supply chain vendors.
- Ability to think outside the box & respond to problems with positive mind set.
- Respond to various entrepreneurial items that may pop up with a can do attitude.
- Advanced skills in maintaining and developing Excel sheets (writing formulas and managing data).
- Analysis of information from a variety of sources to enable quick and accurate decision making.
- Data analysis, management and reporting.
- Experience working with ERP/MRP systems.
- Experienced with supply chain terminology and communicating with vendors, shippers, producers, fulfillment and other 3rdparty service providers.
- Customer service skills.
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently with intrinsic drive.
- Experience negotiating contracts.
Quality of work:
- Accurate record keeping, detail oriented & organized.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and handle a variety of tasks and varying priorities.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Creative & witty.
- Outdoorsy and respectful of our planet.
- Intrinsic drive and independent.
- Outgoing and kind.
- Takes ownership of issues
- Quick learner.
- Develops relationships.
- Enjoys learning complex topics.
- Accustomed to complex and fluid operating environments
Please submit resumes and cover letter to [email protected] , no phone calls or drop ins.