We’re Hiring, Again. Join Our Team!
Noso ® Patches are the coolest D.I.Y all – purpose patches that add flair and repair your gear. The hippest company on the planet, is actively seeking a motivated, outdoor-loving, driven, entrepreneurial superstar to join our rapidly growing company. Our mission is to help manufacturers design from a place of circularity by adding Noso Patches to their products and reduce textile waste by keeping them in use and out of the landfill. Applicant will work closely with CEO who is passionate about creating a change, she’d like to see in the world.
– Position based in Jackson, Wyoming. Virtual considered.
Job Title: Print Production Graphic Designer & Content Creator
Who You’d Report To: CEO, COO, Creative Director
Hours: Part Time – Independent Contractor
Pay: Depends on experience
This position is for a very special type of creative. This is a graphic design, content creation, motion graphics position where you will be challenged daily to create various mediums with various programs – think photo, web, print and digital animation.
The designer is responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that supports the brand and business objective from concept to completion. These designs will include production set up, marketing projects, programs and tasks associated with new and updated sales tools and product support material to include advertising brochures, presentations, POP, social media and other fun marketing promotions/campaigns as they pop up.
- Highly self motivated with a high level of initiative; ability to work independently with intrinsic drive, under minimal supervision in support of the company’s goals and objectives.
- Exhibit creative superstar skills. Applicant needs to be extremely talented at what they do, passionate, and creative under pressure.
- Ability to create vector artwork & design from a spec sheet.
- The ideal candidate will possess a four-year degree in Graphic Design or related field and a minimum of two years design experience.
- Produce compelling designs for internal jobs and external clients, both creatively and effectively, in multiple media types including, but not limited to print, digital and collateral.
- Assist in the creative and production of special events and/or meetings throughout the year.
- Able to travel to events up to twice a year.
- Demonstrates knowledge of printing techniques/requirements/color matching for developing print-ready mechanical files and work directly with print vendors to ensure quality and maintain cost standards.
- Must demonstrate expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign Adobe Premier or other video editing software on a Mac platform.
- Ability to design and code websites, or at least the willingness to learn this, as well as other new skills, because learning is fun.
- Must possess excellent decision making skills and be able to take action with minimal guidance.
- Must be camera savvy. You need to know how to work a camera, both technically and aesthetically at times we’ll need photography and social media support.
- Motion Graphic Skills a plus – we like art that moves.
- Ability to open and close the office per protocol.
- Maintain best practices for file and server management, including the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization and versioning control per protocol.
- Candidate will put his or her time-management skills and ability to work under pressure to the test in this fast-paced business environment.
- Professional and awesome. No slackers, thank you kindly. You need to have your **** together, show up on time, answer emails, and hit deadlines every single time.
- Seek out new design perspectives, technologies and bring ideas and innovation to the table.
- Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, as this individual will be interacting with executive management, as well as daily client interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
- Approachable with the ability to interact with clients in a professional, genuine manner. We love our clients and treat them with royal respect.
- Be super stoked about your personal job responsibilities and a creative collaborator.
- Ability to produce and be able to speak to web and digital related media.
- Must have the ability to manage and communicate multiple and changing priorities per job to team efficiently and effectively under strict timelines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle rejection. Sometimes we create art for our clients, no egos allowed.
- Possess a positive attitude when working with colleagues, associates, and clients. Be solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
- Creative & witty.
- Outdoorsy and respectful of our planet.
- Desire to work for a growing company in the sustainability space.
- Intrinsic drive and independent.
- Outgoing & kind.
- Takes ownership of issues.
- Quick learner + life learner.
- Develops relationships, loves people, our planet, and animals.
- Enjoys learning complex topics.
- Accustomed to complex and fluid operating environments.
- BA or BFA in Art, Design, Photography, Media, or a BA in Related Field with Combined Work Experience
- 2+ years experience in the design industry or a related field.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of the Outdoor and Hunting & Fishing Industries.
How to Apply:
Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org , no phone calls or drop ins.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must include a PDF portfolio of their work or link to an online portfolio, a cover letter and resume. We preform a well rounded interview process, thank you in advance for your patience.